October 1, 2011

The Art Of Giving Oct 29th

I am participating in a project run by the (no name) Art Group. This organization brings artist together to create art projects that help various people, charities and none for profit organizations.

The project I am participating in is called The Art of Giving. This project has brought 50 artists together each of whom has created the artwork for a wine label. There is going to be an opening reception on Saturday, October 29th at B Squared Gallery. At the reception all of the artwork will be exhibited and bottles of wine will be for sale with the customers choice of wine label. All of the profits from the sale of wine will be donated to Philabundance (the philadelphia areas largest hunger relief organization). The original framed artwork will also be for sale, and some of the artists (including myself) are choosing to donate that profit as well.
This is a photo from last years exhibition
I am not allowed to show my label until the opening but after October 29th I will post a photo of my wine label!

To see examples of my paintings please visit my painting portfolio website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment